Eric Clapton gets CBE

Hopefully. That should finish them for at least two terms.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Which otherise would have been funded by taxes. The inability of your intellec to grasp basic points never fails to amaze.

I know, I've ben thinking that is an apt description of Tony Benn for year. 'Wanker' is another way of putting it.

No argument there.

Preying for it eh? I s'pose that goes with them being "hawk's" har har!

I know you are of the opinion that left-right politucs isn't dead, but believe me, it sure smells that way.

I can't see an ounce of difference between Maggie Thatcher and Tiny Bliar when it comes to out and out self delusion and egomania.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Oh? Really. You try it when you contact doesn't stipulate it.

Oh, I have claimed many times. About as much as has been paid less about

15%.

haharhar. They bloody won't, because there won't BE an NHS much longer.

Your naivete is only exceeded by your faith in Bliar and your natural stupidity.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Will Self for Mein Fuhrer.

Germaine Greer ministress of bordellos.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Oh excuse me, Britain is a joke.

No one in the world has got its economy 'right'. By dint of doing nothing and leaving MOST of what John major was doing strictly alone, all that can be said is tha britain has failed to make any further mistakes.

Which Tory voter would that be then? I dopn't see one nearby...

Gosh. Did you get that from teh Bumper Book of Hopw Things Work as well?

You entirely misunderstand me as usual. You can only conceive of two sorts of people, faithful labour votahs like you, and your conception of toffs and aristocrats who went to 'snotty uni' and vote tory.

Sadly, there are huge numbers of people out there who fail to fit your limited consceptualisations, and I happen to be one.

I wnder how hard Tony Robinson had to work to make that result happen.

I wonder how many of te 'true kings' ancestoirs were illegitimate.

Let's face it, pretty much one marriage in three has a son or daughter that doesn't belong to both the so called parents.

If they had DNA testing back in 1456 or whatever, its doubtful whether the system could have withstood it.

Thats why teh Celts had matrilineal inheritance. They accepted

the impossibility of actually knowing who the real father was...

Ive notoiced an alarming tendency for women to shag the hunkiest, but marry the most secure...sometimes within the same day..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Basically, what laber means is that instead of 15% of yoir income going

to support unemployable people, now 45% is going to spport unemployable

people in the only successful state run system there is. The civil service and

the machinery of opression^H^H^H^H^H^H^ government

The civil service and its bureacracy. Of course they don't DO anything, but they feel much better...make workjobs for the boys and keep voting Laber.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Now Now! she is a perfectly respectable politician. She is just in the wrong party, that's all.

Anyone can see she is an out and out Tory. Like our Tone. And Gordon Brown.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Will Self? Fuhrer? he is Jewish.

Reply to
IMM

I don't.

I don't.

Figures please.

I am both.

Reply to
IMM

I assume you refer to this consumer debt. 80% is people paying mortgages to put a super expensive small roof over their heads. Land ownership and availability for building is the core of this.

Reply to
IMM

80% of it is mortgage repayments to basically survive.

Which indicates that money is about.

Reply to
IMM

Out brainwashed Tory voter is at it again. Such a petty snob you are.

Reply to
IMM

Do you mean she never used it to pay the unemployed when her harebrained economic schemes naturally collapsed?

Our brainwashed washed Tories are still at it. Sad isn't it. You have nothing to gain by supporting them.

A right tithead she was.

Yes.

Get rid of the monarchy, aristocracy, the private school/Oxbridge power clique and re-distribute land and left and right will come closer together. Easy really.

You are mad.

Reply to
IMM

They are not representative of the country as whole.

Reply to
IMM

What is the whinge? Your contract doesn't stipulate it, so you get none. Simple. read the contract.

You have a vivid and strange imagination.

Reply to
IMM

Alarming and an old woman?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Oh not that again. Do you think you could engage the recetly arrived trolls in a debate on this? It should solve the problem.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

If Tony is a "Tory", why do you hate him so much?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

What, ...

a woman that shags the hunkiest and marries the most secure ?

Reply to
geoff

You are so dumb you can't see the root problem(s). We pay far too much for very small homes because of an artificial land shortage, while the established aristocracy still own vast tracts of land in the UK. Haven't you figured it out yet?

Reply to
IMM