Electronic Water Descalers / softeners

In message , "dave @ stejonda" writes

Dontcha just love those welsh hills?

Reply to
geoff

Good plan.

I was going to try to organise something earlier in the year but ran out of time and had other commitments.

I certainly don't mind doing so for later this month or early August if people would like to post and/or email.

On the last occasion, John Schmitt organised a very good, and not expensive curry venue in the West End preceded by meeting up in a close-by pub.

IIRC, we went for a Friday night but I'm flexible.

I'll post a separate thread.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , IMM writes

What - slipping an extra step into the beat ?

Are you going to bring your handbag to the London meet?

Reply to
geoff

Counts me out then.

Is this a Sarf Landan Cockneyism? Ruby = Ruby Murray = Curry.

Reply to
IMM

Wow!

Reply to
IMM

Correct! I have an Aston Martin.

Reply to
IMM

??

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Aren't the pedals too close for your CAT boots?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

That is nice. They even have a model of my DB5.

Reply to
IMM

Well,

if it doesn't clash with any of the crap from my new company setup then I',m up for it. I'd like to put a face to a few names.

it was the "all is klaar" from a previous post that gave it away, btw,

cheers Richard

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

In message , RichardS writes

Du meinst velleicht "alles klar"?

... where's Thomas when you need him?

Reply to
geoff

doh! of course. you'll realise of course that my skill in that language is very limited, and that the spelling was roughly phonetic!

note to self.... save all postings to draft and check in the morning, if posting seems like a good idea after a rather too mucg vino... :-)

cheers Richard

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

In message , RichardS writes

No, publish and be damned and live to regret it the next day

... the expert speaks!

Reply to
geoff