Electrical Training, Testing and Certification Courses

Hi,

If you are interested in training that gives you 'real world' experience, have a look at the website

you will find lots of information about courses etc. that will give you experience and confidence in domestic testing and certification, all taught by Part P qualified electricians.

If you have any queries, please ask!

Cheers.

Reply to
testandcert

Hi,

If you are interested in training that gives you 'real world' experience, have a look at the website

you will find lots of information about courses etc. that will give you experience and confidence in domestic testing and certification, all taught by Part P qualified electricians.

If you have any queries, please ask!

Cheers.

Reply to
Electrician Training UK

Part P isn't a qualification.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You'll not have it then.

Reply to
pete

just finished a weeks course at the above,just the best I have ever been on

Reply to
Alex

Whoops!! It should have said "..all taught by Part P registered and fully qualified electricians." Not quite sure what happened there!

Reply to
Electrician Training UK

On 30 Apr 2007 11:37:21 -0700, Electrician Training UK mused:

Reply to
Lurch

'Tis true!

Reply to
Electrician Training UK

In message , Electrician Training UK writes

Ah. I believe B&Q also have fully qualified electricians manning their electrical aisles.

With the rate at which the skilled tradesmen are leaving the UK to better working climates, it's not going to be long before the electrical industry is just labourers plugging things in.

Who needs to work any more. Lets become "consultants" and do Powerpoint presentations. Ability to operate a space bar essential.

Reply to
Clive Mitchell

Well, that's one way of getting round Part Pee. I remember seeing one installation where everything was wired in flex stapled to the skirting, with daisy-chained 2A sockets.

Owain

Reply to
Owain