Eating fox?

That's write it? because I didn't wheelbarrow ..

And you will have to try to keep up Mary when it comes to modern language.

'My whippet really flys" is not suggesting it has wings as such. (unlike RedBull)

"Wicked" is a good thing ..

"Larry" is on yer own ..

"Vegatables" are for growing, peeling, cooking then putting in the composter.

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Wicked is old hat, "Cron" is the new chillin'

Nick Brooks (teenage children)

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Can you understand the Natural Philosopher's recent posts in this thread?

Mary Fisher

Wicked was passe even twenty years ago. Bad good was then fashionable but no longer.

I've had teenage children, our teenage grandchildren only speak real English because they want to communicate with me and know that they won't if they use street talk.

That wasn't the point of what I wrote though ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Cool /// wicked //// cron (?) /// groovey " ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Understand (as in the English, yes). Concur (as in the need for an engine etc to make a whippet 'fly') no.

T i m (gotta fly ..)

Reply to
T i m

But there was a distinct lack of English ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

He's probably a 'male' and an 'engineer' .. we don't say a lot but what we do say is precise and concise? ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

YUK! no idea what might have pissied on it.

2) Funnility enough, horsreadish plants hace green leaves.

Then:

3) Depends on how hard you throw them, or how big an engine you strap on their backs

Spot the difference between 1 & 2 and 3?

OK I'll tell you.

3 is, in your words, 'precise and concise'. 1&2 are not.

I rest my case :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

And whoever eats them needs the bathroom fan looking at. One of the most disgusting vegetable in the world, mostly for those that have to live with the after effects of their partners having ingested them.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think you are confusing two entirely different species of artichoke...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So you only believe arrant nonsense Mary. I am glad you said that, not me. :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I see you left out eating. Quite right too.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I used the short word 'or'

They fly just as well when thrown very hard.

Even a well placed kick in the testicles will levitate them briefly.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They are, you just have to do random letter changes and allow for fat fingers flying over a stupidly designed keyboard.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Probably, but I've generally found better things in France than I can buy locally

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

For the dropping of standards and convincing the public that price is the only issue in purchasing food.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall