Eating fox?

You /eat/ foxes?!

Luke

Perhaps doggedly?

After all why not? In various parts of the world people eat, dogs, fish, snakes, alligators, rats, pigs, seals, beaver, walrus, monkey, insects, larvae, eggs (of various kinds including old Chinese ones!), birds, jellyfish, conch, mussels, sea urchins, sea cucumber (which is something between an animal and vegetable?) and so on?????

Reply to
Terry

People eat fish?

Yuck

T i m

Reply to
T i m

It's best raw.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

And birds??

Yucker!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Eggs are very nice raw.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Like Beaver Andy?

T i m

Reply to
T i m

And what about 'flying fish' ?

Or Flying Fox (that can also be a bat or fish?)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

They once flew over the boat I was fishing in off Torquay but I couldn't catch them!

In Yorkshire???

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Especially with a good steak tartare

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

No, that's a bit salty.

Tuna's good.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I was thinking of mayonnaise

You could have mayonnaise with the raw salad with the sushi or tartare or oysters ...What a way to go!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

What, Beaver Andy?

Can I have the recipe please?

Blech.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

They need a different type of net Mary.

Well not nowdays obviously .. the whippets have eaten them all.

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Go on Andy .. tell her ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I ws using a line. For bass.

Whippets can't fly ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ah, that explains it. What sort of fisherwoman are you that fishes for Flying fish with a bass line ..?

Oh yes they can! 0-30mph in about 2 yards!

Anyway, our whippets have been known to 'snap' a bird out-of-the-air as they have flown past!

Eee by gum ..lass ..

T i m (Suverner)

Reply to
T i m

Grandad knocked on our door once with a 12" goldfish in his hands, "is this one of yours lad? I found it laid in the street round the corner". Don't know whose it was but it wasn't one of ours but was made welcome in the pond, it died a few days later and judging by the heron marks down it's sides it probably had a rough ride.

Reply to
James Hart

If you have the top quality sushi grade stuff and eat it raw with some wasabi, creamed potatoes and spring onions it is the nectar of the gods. Plus you get your oily fish quota.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

It's only the same as in Ticino in Switzerland where they are reputed to eat cat on occasions....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall