dual height coffee table mechanism

I have seen information on a couple of examples of adjustable coffee tables, where the whole top can be hinged up for use e.g. when watching TV on a sofa.

Nathan do one in excess of £400, and I found an American site that sold the mechanism.

I have a coffee table that I could probably convert.

Has anyone seen the mechanism on sale in the UK?

-- Chris Melluish

Reply to
Chris Melluish

Yes.

Have a look at the web site for the recent Discovery H&L woodworking series, The Great British Woodshop.

They had a project to build a dual height coffee table which I am sure is what you mean.

Take a look at

have an online store where the mechanism is sold for £99 plus shipping.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

That's exactly what I am after.

The mechanism looks the same as the american mechanism which costs $130.

Shipping is £15, bringing the total price to £114.

I was expecting it to be somewhat less than that, but it is still cheaper than ordering from US.

-- Chris Melluish

Reply to
Chris Melluish