pedestal table mechanism

I recently aquired a 52" round table with a pedestal. The table is designed to seperate to insert leafs. The pedestal is split and hollow, and when seperated a center leg drop would drop for support. There are no mechanical parts included with the table for this center leg, or for that matter the center leg itself. Does anyone know where I might find one? Thanks...Charlie Hart

Reply to
Charlie Hart