Dual element immersion heater

I have searched for and failed to find a replacement dual element immersion heater. It has two elements, a long one and a short one. It is controlled by a wall switch that allows the user to choose between a "sink" or "bath" setting. These correspond with the short and long elements. Its working is obvious!

Any ideas about a brand?

Any ideas about a source where I can buy one. Thanks EP

Reply to
ephraim_pule

There's one here, but it's £57

Phil L

(plus lots of other heater elements)

Reply to
Phil L

Look for a CEF (City Electrical Factors) near you. They will sell to the public, or did last time I bought one.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I bought similar at Wickes years ago. 'Twas just under £20 from recollection.

Reply to
Clot