Door Latch - Info Please

I am looking for a spring loaded latch for a gate- I have seen them but unable to locate - Basicly it is 'C' shaped with rollers at the end of the arms - When the gate closes it pulls round at stops the gate from being blown open or rattling - It enables easy access from both sides- Anyone know what I am on about and where I can get one please.
Thank is advance
Frank Healy

I know the type you mean - it has an over centre action. I've not seen them on sale recently, though. Beardmore's?
--
*It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

They are called "Kenham" catches. If they are still available I am pretty sure that Woods Yard of Waltham St Lawrence near Maidenhead, Berks would stock them (Telephone 0118 9343676).
If you still have no luck, post again - I have the address of the manufacturer at my other place and could get it for you when I next go there.
CRB

Thanks for the info - No luck in my part of the world (Huddersfield) although they do know what I am talking about - If you have the name of the manufacturer it would be appreciated then I can contact them for a local stockist.
frank Healy