Domestic Radiator size calculators?

Anyone point me in the direction to an online one or a publication that gives accurate figures.

(Stelrad type)

The online one I have found is giving seemingly silly figures. (Minute rads)

Cheers

Reply to
EricP

Check you haven't set the outside temperature to 15C or something.

BTW, try posting the approximate figures so we can tell if it is the right ballpark. (i.e. 4 bed semi, no wall insulation, loft insulation, 15kW total).

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Some of the online ones really don't work and get the sums wrong

THe Myson one is the best of a not brilliant range of manufacturer software. It's not on their web site at the moment, but I can email you a copy if you like.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks Christian, people like you make groups like this worthwhile. :))

Reply to
EricP

I would be most gratefull :))

The mail addy is valid.