Does anybody make 10cm pipe that is composed of 'cake slice' sections?

The reason I want to do this is because I have an existing pipe which is routed from my apartment to the roof. I now need to get three pipes up there to support the new combi boiler intake and outlet plus the bathroom extractor.

I am imagining a form of pipe of the same cylindrical pattern as the pre-existing pipe but with a Y-section form through the length of it so that it has three separate sections. i.e. so that a cross section would look like a pie chart of three pieces.

The reason I want this is for a bathroom and boiler installation where this pipe contains the intake/outlet and bathroom fan extractor. The boiler only needs 5cm plastic pipe (19cm2 area). 1/3 of my 10cm pipe (total 78cm2 xsection) is suitable for the boiler. The bathroom fan may need a bit more power to force the air through the smaller section though.

Reply to
Jo

How about three square section ducts. Ducting doesn't have to be circular, it only needs to be of a certain internal cross sectional area no matter what shape it is.

Reply to
BigWallop