DeWalt Tool;s

From: "mo" Subject: DeWalt Tools Date: 23 August 2010 19:40

Bit late posting this as I have already bought the tools... but what are your thoughts on DeWalt tools?

I know at the current time DeWalt and Makita are meant to be the 2 premium tool brands - but are they that good?

I just bought this:

actually was very good value when you compare prices, it seems well built enough

and this:

again is quite cheap - its also an absolute beast in terms of size compared to other heatguns I have used

overall then what are your thoughts?

I bought a 14.4 Dewalt about ten years ago. It has been thoroughly miss used and abused including repairing a damaged oak fence about 20 foot long using three inch screws. I am very happy with it much better than the Black & Decker stuff. The only problem was when I dropped it and damaged the battery.

Robbie

Reply to
Roberts