Cycle storage solution

I see a dirty man with a dirty bicycle in what Must be a dirty house. Most cyclists live in dirty homes.You are one and you do.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I saw no dirt in that picture.

I use a bicycle for leisure only. It is not an adequate replacement for the motor car.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Isn't that a line from an Eartha Kitt song?

Got a bloody earworm now you sod.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

James Wilkinson Sword

I find the best thing to get rod of those is to play something very very loud. A 200W RMS amplifier does the trick, although more than a few songs at that level makes my neighbour come round. Saves me having to phone her if I want to borrow something :-)

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword