Current Circuit Breaker in Mirror Cabinets

Hi All,

Wondering if somenoe can point me to the right direction.

I am doing a renovating project for a few Scandinavian houses. Some of these houses do not have any current protection fuse boxes.

So the bathroom furnitures that I use during renovation, must have its own current circut breakers (CCB) integrated into the furniture itself. For example, a small CCB in the back of the cabinent mirror.

Has anyone see any mirror cabinents (with lights or power outlets) that have CCB installed into the furnitures?

I would love to see a photo or even a store website that sells these special kind of CCBs.

Thank you very much Chris

Reply to
Christian