creda tumble dryer 37649

Could anyone please advise me on how to get access to my tuble dryer to replace the belt around the drum, if you could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful... thank you

Reply to
epson2

Two screws at the back of the lid to remove it and then screws at the back. Make sure you release the jockey wheels to replace the belt.

Reply to
EricP

Is this a full size drier ? if so:

Take the lid off Remove facia (2 screws behind knob) Remove front panel top fixixings (3 screws top) Remove plinth panel (3 screws underneath several along top) Remove front panel Fit belt over drum and onto motor (spread tension pulleys) Tension belt with pulleys Refit front panel making sure drum is in front bearings and air duct tube to rear is located reassemble in reverse order

Peter

Reply to
Peter