CPC Freezer seal kits

I need to replace the seal on a Blomberg upright freezer, and one suggestion was a replacement kit from CPC. Their site says "Not suitable for glued inner and outer doors.", what does that mean ?
Mark
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:19:08 -0000, "Mark Warren"

afaik, the inner door is attached to the outer door with glue, rather than the more normal screws.
Peel back the seal on your door and if it's held with screws you'll be ok. If there are no screws then it's probably held together with glue and I don't know if these seals can be renewed.
sPoNiX