Consumer unit and air conditioning

We are about to install a new consumer unit for the office circuits, which includes 3 air conditioning units on separate 20amp C type fuses.
Should we place the air conditioning units on a separate consumer unit to the lights and the rings mains sockets or is it ok to used just one consumer unit?
Thanks for your help.
-- Alex Harris Remove NEWS to reply

I really dont know what the IEE guidelines are, I always thought that it was a good idea to put the lighting on a lighting only circuit so that if anything blew/tripped , then you could see in the dark and not fall over.
Also what current does the AC draw?
John.
On 09 Feb 2004 01:30:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comNEWS (Alex H) wrote:

..