Conservatory flashing

I have a conservatory which is sealed to the house with flashband. I don't like this and would like to convert it/have it converted to lead flashing.
Is this a difficult (or expensive) when the conservatory is already fully erected?

I've just done this on mine. I installed the flashing before the glass, so if yours can be removed easily I'd say this is the best way. You can just carefully bend it up afterwards to install the glass, and work back into shape.
It's expensive stuff, lead. But very satisfying to work. I bought two special tools - a dresser which has a long flat head, and a bossing mallet which has conical ends of different sizes.
--
*Proofread carefully to see if you any words out or mispeld something *

Hello atg

The only difficulty is one of access. I did mine before I put the roofing in and it was fairly easy then.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK