Compression fittings

Hi all. Looking at screwfix..they seem to have mostly conex compression fittings. But Pegler non-return valves. Are pegler NR valves better quality?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

"Conex" at Screwfix? New to me. Look again!!!! They sell cheap Chinese garbage.

Usually better than the cheaper garbage they sell.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Had a look. My God they now sell Conex fittings!!!!!!!! Must be a new line. The "conex" brand v good and always get in favour of the cheapo types.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

fora 22x22x15mm tee. They are taking the mick here.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel