Comfort 250 garage door opener

It stopped working yesterday (I blame the solar flares).
I have no instructions for it or anything. I know it's still getting power (not a blown fuse) but I've no idea how to diagnose the problem.
The hardwired keypad on the wall normally has a green LED on it. This is not lit for the first time I've seen.
Anyone got any ideas?
Cheers
Nick.

Look for the transformer that supplies the low voltage side to the control gear.