Clicking noise in central heating

As soon as my central heating pump kicks in - the very SECOND it does it - then a very fast clicking noise can be heard in the bottom corner of one of my radiators - much before any HEAT is in the radiator so it isn't expansion. It happens whenever the pump is on and stops when it goes off.

Any ideas? It's driving me nuts.

LS.

Reply to
Liz S

Is it a thermostatic valve on that end?

Reply to
EricP

No it's on the opoposite end from the theramostatic valve.

Reply to
Liz S

Could it be a bit of debris in the pipe that leads up to the valve, rather than the radiator itself?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Does the naughty radiator have a thermostatic valve

-- tonytrans

Reply to
tonytrans