cleaning tiles which were sealed while dirty

thanks to a rush job by my bathroom installer, my new black quarry tiles were sealed before getting a thorough cleaning, now they look smudged and patchy. Is there a solution to clean then re-seal them?
Thanks Euan
FirstTimer wrote:

There's something on the market called made by Lithofin which comes in two strengths