Clean paintbrush with cement?

I made a surprising discovery yesterday. So puzzle time...

Can you clean a paintbrush that is saturated with paint & set into a solid lump using just sand & cement?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Err... yes?

Reply to
Lobster

throw it into a loaded cement mixer?

Reply to
Steve Walker

You mean can you use abrasives to clean fibres? Why not?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby

Thats the one. But I would never have guessed how well it would work. I had 200' of concrete channel to clear out, and used the nearest thing to hand - a paint brush set solid. By the time I was finished it looked like new, was most surprised.

NT

Reply to
meow2222