chrome plated pipe clips

Hello

Can anyone point me in the right direction for chrome plated pipe clips for 15mm water pipe. Please not the screwfix bent metal type, something a bit more pleasing to the eye as the pipe is going along walled tiles.

Thanks very much

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

Is that the same as tiled walls?

Reply to
Set Square

Try some of the plumbers merchants, I've got them from there in the past. Or ask a plumber.

Reply to
kipper

I got some from a large-ish B&Q (not a B&Q warehouse)] it took some finding amongst all the bins of 'odd' parts. As I only needed about four I didn't look too closely at the price. It was also the place where I got a length of Chrome-plated 15mm pipe.

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

Hi,

Try:

2/3 way down the page.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Thanks very much, just the thing Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone