Cheap stainless steel sinks

Can anyone suggest an online UK resource for low cost stainless steel sinks? I need to purchase two: -

(a) Size: 860mm x 435mm, 1 bowl, left-hand drainer

(b) Size: 995mm x 496 mm, 1+half, left-hand drainer.

For (a) I've found model no. RP101S at

for £54.00. It's (b) I'm having real trouble finding. The nearest I can find is model no. PWPK0013 (1000mm x 500mm) at
Any help would be appreciated.

Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

this place :

have some cheap stuff, though i dont think they have the exact type you have. they have a one bowl 1000x500 one for £40

Ive also been looking for a cheap stainless sink and that is about the best i have found so far online.

B&Q sell an inset stainless one for £22+£10 for drain fittings and stuff

Reply to
Tom Woods

Thanks for the link Tom. I tried Homebase and Focus DIY but completely forgot about B&Q. I'll give Wickes a try also.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

Screwfix have one close to your target size (but not exact). However they want £100 for it.

Reply to
John Rumm

Tried Screwfix John. I have found cheaper sources.

Simon

Reply to
PigPOg

can you either post here or mail me if you find any cheaper sources. I'm looking for one for a utility room. Dont care what it looks like or what size it is as long as it is cheap!

Reply to
Tom Woods