Central heating Rads recommendation

I am thinking of replacing the double rads upstairs as they appear much lower quality than those in the rest of the house, and very difficult to bleed. Is there any real difference in quality in terms of sludging up and life span. My downstairs one are delonghi which look similar to Screwfix's make which are half the price ?

Reply to
steve.jones

I've never heard of Screwfix's make; are they rebadged 'something else'?

When I wanted a 600x1400mm type 22 Stelrad last year I asked in Plumb Center. The price was about £200+VAT+delivery! Found a site that looked promising:

the same thing was about £92 inc. VAT and delivery. Service was v. good nad it was deliverd via Plumb Centre!

Prices have gone up a bit since then :-(

Reply to
PeterC