Central Heating

My central heating system gives me hot water (although only about a full bath amount) and there is no central heating. I have checked the power to the thermostat, the pump and then from the mains and the power is there. When the central heating attempts to heat up the radiators there is a noise coming from the pump area and when the pipes are tapped ther is the sound of air in the pipes.

Reply to
smellysocks

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk explained :

Have you tried bleeding the air out? Look for a square headed bleed screw somewhere near the top of each radiator. Depending upon the type of system, you may need to also manually top the water pressure in the system.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield