Cast iron bath(s)

Page 3 of 3
On 4 Feb 2004 19:52:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

Was the rest cranberry as well??
I like cranberries (preferably with suitable alcohol added) at Christmas, but you don't really want it at 7am on a February morning, do you?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

February seems to be awfully mild this year - I was working in my garage yesterday afternoon with the door open. No woolly pully, just shirt (and jeans, obviously) protecting me from the elements.
Someone remind me - this is the first week of February isn't it? ;)
PoP

It's only just started. Plenty of time for more cold weather. Some forecast for the weekend.
--
*There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

It just happens: two or three Januarys back I walked to the bank in a tee shirt; our then new church hall heaters were first used one July 12. Last year was amazing for lack of rain: I replanted my garden about this time thinking that the plants would get properly watered in before the summer and we had next to no real rain for about 9 months - or so it seemed.
Free SEDBUK boiler database browser
"Andy Hall" wrote | (Huge) wrote: | >If it had been white, I'd have kept it. It wasn't, it was cranberry. | >We didn't call it the "vile bathroom" for no good reason, you know. | Was the rest cranberry as well?? | I like cranberries (preferably with suitable alcohol added) at | Christmas, but you don't really want it at 7am on a February morning, | do you?
Cranberry better than some.
Moved into a house with a Pampas bathroom my father immediately named Baby Diarrhoea.
Owain

[19 lines snipped]

Yep. Although it's all faded over the years and is now various shades of pink.

Spot on, Sir.