Cable thingy

I am building a desk with a cupboard underneath to house a computer. I will need to bring cables through the chipboard desk top. Drilling a three inch hole isn't a problem but I need something to tidy it up. Our desks at the office have a sort of plastic grommet for that purpose with a sliding bit to close the hole after you have put the cables through.

Anybody know where I can buy such a thing?

Dvae

Reply to
dcbwhaley

dcbwhaley formulated on Thursday :

'Borrow' one from work as a sample perhaps?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

CPC - they call them a 'desk tidy'...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thank you Bob, just what I need. I would never have thought of looking under desk tidy.

Reply to
dcbwhaley

The message from "dcbwhaley" contains these words:

I've a feeling Ikea sell 'em.

Failing that, Woodfit

Guy King

Neither would I. I went through the same search last autumn...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ikea did sell them... as I bought several. That was a while ago though.

Reply to
Cuprager

The message from Cuprager contains these words:

Yeah, they came with a one-shot hole saw, didn't they.

Reply to
Guy King