Buying a propane cylinder.

Our local lawn mower and farm tool supplier seems to flog them with no deposit... Bought a large 47kg one a few months back - can't remember the price but it was not particularly large (£50 ish perhaps). A number of garden centres also seem to do them.

Reply to
John Rumm

Immensely.

Once I googled may way aroud a bit, I discovered what you say is incredibly true.

Calor is the brand to go for. No one will pay you for empty cylinders at all. Calor will donate a fiver to charity for unwanted cylinders. And yet they want 10-20 quid for an empty they supply.

he disjunct betwen pepel who want cylinders and people who have 50 lying around in the shed, seems huge!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's the heavy one with no lumps of mortar stuck to the base or sides! :)

Reply to
clot