Building/DIY in France?

Held near here is an excellent occasional book sale run by the Book Trade Benevolent Society. I was at it today and they had a number of English/French glossaries published by Hadley Pager which looked as if they could be of particular interest to anyone building or thinking of DIY in France.

The books I picked up are:-

Glossary of house purchase and renovation terms ISBN 1-872739-08-3 (GBP7.50) wt 100gm 4th edn reprinted 2003 Glossary of Gardening and Horticultural Terms ISBN 1-872739-10-5 (GBP8.50) wt 130gm 3rd edn 2004 Glossary of French Legal Terms ISBN 1-872739-07-5 (GBP12.00) 185gm 1st edn 1999 reprinted 2003 Concise Dictionary of House Building Terms ISBN 1-872739-02-04 (GBP27.00) 410gm 2nd edn 2001 reprinted 2003

All are English/French French/English and a Google search on "hadley pager" will bring you plenty of pages with more details about them.

The books are new and unused.but may possibly not be the latest editions ( I haven't checked but I've noted the edition details above).

Anyone who wants these can have them for the price I paid - GBP1.50 per book - plus postage (I've noted the unwrapped weight of the books after the publishers price in brackets to give you a clue as to how much it will be, they are not heavy) _PLUS_ a donation, of whatever amount you feel is appropriate after you have received them, directly to REMAP

Anyone interested please e-mail me.

Reply to
Peter Parry