Building a murphy "Single" Create a Bed

Hi all, after a suggestion here, I have obtained a hardware kit from isaaclord to build a wall bed is there anyone here that has built one, I am a little worried that the woodwork required is beyond me! I bought the kit as for a single bed, but the instructions, say for: twin, full-size and queen-size can I make the base to fit my single mattress ? Thanks for reading, Mick Cant,

Reply to
mickcant