Brick stamps?

Hi there, does anyone know which brick company would stamp there bricks W3029? I noticed Ibstock conveniently stamp there brick - 'Ibstock' so am I guessing/hoping the W3029 is an identifier of some sort. The brick are a light salmon/pinkish colour and are rusticated. Any help greatly received.

Reply to
newbie

Where brick?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Ah yes, favourite film line ever, good old Marty Feldman :o)

Reply to
Bob Mannix