Bosch multi purpose drill bits ?

I saw some of these in a pack of 4 (plastic box) for sale at my local DOY store closing down fr £9.99 sizes 5.5, 6,7,8 and wondered if these are the same ones sold in big diiy stores ? (can't uite remember) they are silver looking with a blue colour paint thingy going around and around the drill. (what a crap description but hopefully someon will get what on earth I'm on about)

I thought I saw a single bit for £7.99 in B&Q and think if it is the same one a tenner is a bargain.

He had about 4 boxes of them left.

Just thought I'd query it with you lot in the know. WOuld be handy having one drill bit that does it all saves me the spaz at diy burning his fingers after using one drill bit fand try and change it for another whilst still hot and end up crying :-s

On the back of the box it says HM CT, and a picture of a hammer with an X through it.Also had pictures of tiles. brickworkd and pvc and wood.

What do you reckon on the cost ?

Reply to
James

"James" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Bosch 4 piece set is the same price at Screwfix:

Excellent product and can be recommended.

Reply to
Richard Perkin

It is a reasonable price. See here for the same set, and individual prices:

are £9.99 also at Screwfix. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Thats exactly it!

I think I'll pop out tommorow and pick it up :) will be handy doing just about anything :)

Reply to
James

I'd second that. Does exactly what it says on the tin. My standard drill bit, rarely use anything else.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman