Bosch dishwasher - heater access

Have a 6 yr old dishwasher which is not heating the water. Have found some info about dry joints on the circuit board but if I want to test the heater and thermosat how do I get to them? The uit seems to have a sealed base and I can figure how to remove it and/or get to these components.
Thanks
Dave

I know it is a different make but my dishwasher the front lower panel below the door comes off after removing the outer door panel. (Miele) Most things can then be accessed
MrCheerful