Bosch Cordless Charger

I have just bought an electric drill/driver.

The charging unit has a green light on - I assumed that it would go out when charging complete.

Not the case at all - from the handbook :

  • The battery charge indicator is not a charge-control indicator. The lit indicator signalises the flow of charging current.

The charging procedure is not ended automatically.

A temperature increase of the battery indicates that the battery is fully charged.

*

Well there you go - when it's hot - it's done !!

Reply to
charger

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember charger saying something like:

Nicely cooked, the cheapskate bastards.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Green Bosch or Blue Bosch? Got a model number?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Green

PSR 18

NiCd Battery : 2607335277

Reply to
charger

You might like to look at Bosch pro chargers on ebay - they change hands for not much, as pro users tend to end up with more than they need from multiple tools.

I *think* the pro chargers are compatible with bosch diy tools, but please check.

Reply to
dom