Boiler recommendation

My boiler has just packed in and I now need to replace it, and looking for recommendations.

I've seen a couple of Ravenheat Condensing boilers which I like the look of, as they're £500 and I get the benefit of the higher effeciency. Are there any other decent and reliable ones I should consider?

Thanks

PS How much should I expect to pay for installation of a boiler?

Reply to
Scooby Doo

They want charge you from £1500 for supply and fit. Much more for B Gas. Good luck with finding the mandatory Corgi registered person who will do the fitting only :-)

Reply to
BillR