Boiler recommendation

...this man is mad ...not just a tad ...he's clearly all the way ..."confusion in a derranged mind", the experts had to say

...he spouts aloud ...this is so sad ...praising God is his latest fad

...walking down the High St, this man is to be seen ...in flashers mack, "the end is nigh", he gives a constant scream

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Sheila,

In a power multi-jet shower you need flow as well as pressure. These can give 30, 40, 50 litres/minute. Even B&Q sell them. People tend to spend time in them for the all body length jet sensation they give. It doesn't take much to figure out that a 15 minute spell in one will take say 600 litres of water storage @ 40l/min. Then if someone wants a shower after they have to wait a long time to re-heat the 600 litres. If you have 50 litres/min then realistically a 1000 litres of storage is not over the top if a few people use the shower. That is big, very expensive, and a lot of weight to support. Many high output instant water heaters give 40-50 litres a minute. No storage and will never run out of hot water. For high continuous flows instantly heating hot water is the best way.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

You never could do arithmetic, could you.

There is a big difference between mixing a 200l volume of water at 60 degrees with cold, vs. taking water at 5 degrees and raising its temperature to 40 degrees.

Have you read Genesis 38:9 at all?

"And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother"

Reply to
Andy Hall

OK, pet. Name a combi which will give a flow rate of around 15 litres per minute at 60 C no matter what time of the year which when mixed with cold will last long enough to have a decent low pressure high volume shower. Say for 5 -10 minutes. Or fill a bath quickly. Of course you can't.

Continue with your drivel. It's what you do best.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

..the Plowman man he calls me pet ..of inverted gender he must be set ..he gives us info we don't need to know ..down our throats he rams it so

..instictively you will spy ..in newsgroups with DIY ..attempting wisdom this fool will try

..the info's so poor tis clearly true ..so how does this garbage affect you?

..well take no heed of babble and drool ..as this one is a confirmed fool

..he marches around in CAT boots of yellow ..this strange brain damaged sort of fellow

..misadvice he has lots to say ..so don't give this yellow booted half-wit the time of day

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

..this man is preaching to me about life ..and the bible, religion and world strife ..he marches around with sandwich board on ..with large letters printed upon ..the letters say, "the end is nigh" ..in big bold type of 1 foot high

..wearing flashers mack and yellow boots made by CAT ..the Plowman man he venimously spat ..the word is only for me to spead ..not some simple Little Middle England airhead

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Now he thinks he can compete with the prose of the Authorised Version.

Seek treatment now. There are pills available for this.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

..from the land of cabers this man has concern ..with medication that is taken in turn ..of pills, tabs and medicines too ..he will give advice he thinks best for you ..suppositories are his favoured choice ..our cabering quack will loudly voice ..of this field his knowledge is lacking ..setbacks like this would send others packing ..our cabering quack is so undeterred ..be qualified? experienced? he's never heard.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Oh dear. Get booked into the clinic now. You know in your inner heart it makes sense. One of the Priories can help.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)