Boarding an insulated loft

I have tried this a few times and it usually works. However the last one never worked ok afterwards.

Mark

I've heard of that and thought about it but the E, R and T keys are almost worn through anyway (the letter markings went months ago) and one of the litle white pads underneath has been lost so I'll use this old one until it gives up.

It was an interesting experience though.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Depends on how much air is trapped under it....

Reply to
John Rumm

What would be the U value of dribble trapped under it?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Thats why you save the old U/S keyboards. To replace worn letter caps!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Negligidribble?

Reply to