Blue concrete dye supplier?

I am after some blue dye for concrete, but can't seem to find a supplier. The only colours I can find are the standard red, buff and black

It must be available as I presume it is used to dye concrete for block paving - this is what I want to match.

Cheers dg

Reply to
dg

Take a look at

One of the sons (I think) used to post fairly regularly to this NG three or four years ago. I haven't taken a recent look at the site, but you may find some pointers there.

Reply to
The Wanderer

A.P. Fitzpatrick 0207 7900884 are the people to talk to.

Reply to
Stuart Noble