Bl***y mixer taps.

Why not? I assume it's available via Google. A simple pointer to a publically available post is no issue.

So what happens when people quote you, and the stuff that you've included unattributed? It seems that you lay yourself open to problems by effectively plagiarising other people's offerings, and also you lay other people open to any problem arising from their quoting of your posts with unattributed content.

If you can't be bothered to post properly, and don't care what problems you cause others, I think it's time for you just stop posting.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Nope. Just put me in your killfile and be done with it.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

a) I don't use a killfile.

b) How about answering the other points, or are you so selfish as to not care?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

No, I've chosen not to answer them. There really are worse people than me on Usenet, you know. You get easily annoyed for someone without a killfile.

It is rare that I am called selfish, too, particularly by someone who is not an obvious troll.

In any case, I shall be continuing to post and continuing to remove attributions. I suggest that in the absence of a killfile that you ignore my posts.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

As you have graphically displayed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

As an alternative, the pair of you could contribute sensible answers to the OP's question and not waste time argueing about how to do so,

Dave

Reply to
david lang

The OP's post seemed to be a simple statement of the "Argh!" variety, not a question. Was it a question? What? I'm sure both CPB and CMA will try and answer. What was the question?

Reply to
Chris Bacon