Big. old. Wolf drill stand, free to a good home, anyone want it?

I have this big, heavy, old (presumably) Wolf drill stand that I bought unseen at an auction some years ago. It's been sat unused in my garage ever since.

It's about 38" high with a 1.5" diameter column.

Does anyone want it? I live just outside Ipswich, it's way too heavy to economically send by any paid for means so it's collect or I could maybe deliver in Ipswich or North London.

There's a picture at:-

tinnews

If you don't have any takers from this NG, you might like to consider Freecycle

Bramble-Stick

Worth putting on EBay I'd say

Reply to
Stuart Noble