OT: Garden Furniture

Hi,

Finding it very hard to buy a white resin (PVC) table for our garden. Lidl came close this week but really need something a tad larger...

Anyone help ?

Reply to
John

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:52:55 +0100, "John" mused:

Buy 2?

Reply to
Lurch

I'd let Lidl become far again - can't see any resin for buying anything from them......

Reply to
Andy Hall

I know, I'd find this very hard too. Why not get a _nice_ one instead?

If you're after the slightly Chav look, you could paint it Burberry tartan -- there's no need to go all the way to having white UPVC around the house.

Reply to
Andy Dingley