OT: Garden Furniture

Hi,
Finding it very hard to buy a white resin (PVC) table for our garden. Lidl came close this week but really need something a tad larger...
Anyone help ?
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:52:55 +0100, "John"

Buy 2?
--
Regards,
Stuart.
On 2007-04-30 14:52:55 +0100, "John"

I'd let Lidl become far again - can't see any resin for buying anything from them......
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:52:55 +0100, "John"
I know, I'd find this very hard too. Why not get a _nice_ one instead?
If you're after the slightly Chav look, you could paint it Burberry tartan -- there's no need to go all the way to having white UPVC around the house.