Best way of painting fence panels ?

I have to paint/treat thirty 6x6 fence panels in situ and would welcome any advice from the group on the easiest method of doing this to get a good finish ...... brush , spray , roller etc. I've used Cuprinol Ducks Back in the past which is good & covers well but I think you have to use a brush which would be an extremely labour intensive task.

Thanks fo any help.

Reply to
Andrew