Best type of central heating

NO IT DOESN'T The government is looking to mCHP to conform to Kyoto.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

ROFLMAO. Your credibility grows in leaps and bounds.

Reply to
Grunff

The problem is the religious group that invented, and have been using it for over 20 years, will not reveal its secret as they don't want militaries to use it, despite the fact they could be billionaires in royalties. It operates off static electricity, as it produces more when the air is dry. Do a Google on "Testatika" and "Thesta-Distaticas". Over unity has been cracked over 30 years ago. Also look at the Tesla wheel. Tesla invented the ac system we all use today. A genius.

I hope you get up off the floor now and realise what a prat you are.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Little Middle England speaks.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Oh the irony.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The Scientist, the Madman, the Thief and their Lightbulb Sir Arthur C. Clarke (Foreword), Keith Tutt

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Where did you get a door with U=1.6 ? Most I've found are in the 2.5 to 4 range.

Reply to
Mike

I've read it (looking at it on the shelf as I type). Interesting read. No concrete evidence that any one of those devices actually worked.

Reply to
Grunff

A neat marketing policy to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

they are obliged to increase their generation from green sources, so they may as well shout about it to you, and make it seem like they are doing something positive just for you.

cheers

David

Reply to
David M

Nope, you've missed the point, again.

I stated that many people disagreed with what you posted. You asked for an example. I gave an example where you said electronic de-scalers worked and numerous people disagreed. At no time did I express any opinion on electronic de-scalers.

I personally find your postings and the reactions they provoke quite amusing. Mostly they are on topics on which I don't feel able to comment on their accuracy but if I do feel so able, I will do so. In this case I haven't so I'd appreciate it if you kept your abuse to yourself.

Cheers,

John

Reply to
John Anderton

I don't believe you.

There is the Testatika which has countless verifications of operation over the past 20 years. It does what they say. The N machine is over unity and a German engineer attempted a replicate and got 110% out (over unity). The inventor, Bruce de Palma, a professor or doctor of science, claimed 140%, who "suddenly died" in middle age. Many of these people suddenly die it appears..

The Testatika was reverse engineered by an English scientist/engineer, Paul Potters, to what he thought was going on, and a German, Jorge Resines, built it, but it only produces 300 watts of electricity, whereas the inventor Baumann, gets 3-4kW. It took Baumann about 20 years to develop it fully at the Methernitha religious group in Linden, Switzerland.

Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download
to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't know but everything has to start somewhere. For instance, I'm looking into

We have to put our money where our mouth is.

You no doubt drive a car. It's not a steam engined thing which needs a man with a flag walking in front of it ... but the modern i.c.e. couldn't spring fully formed, like Venus from the foam ...

Mary

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We haven't a 100% efficient and acceptab le solution now - and it's going to get worse. We HAVE to think of other, preferebly more sustainable, ways.

Not all of us.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Me included. Although 'getting worked up' is not a term I'd use either.

There are some really tough energy decisions - I am actually wring up a paper for someone else on it right now - and the choices are really

- accept a thoroughly poor standard of living

- nuclear energy.

All the other stuff is useful, has its place, but the only right now technology to replace fossil fuels is nuclear, for about 50-80% of applications.

Since the earth itself is a nuclear reactor, I don't have an intrinsic problem with this, although the waste issues ae not insignificant, I think the safety issues are more or less fully licked.

Whether or not you believe in global warming is also irrelevant: The oil prices are high and getting higher, and cost-benefit alone will drive consupmtion down.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If that's its aim it fails in this house! It takes more than words to do that.

But my point was that someone said he wasn't aware of green electricity, I merely pointed out that it was widely publicised - although in an understated way.

That's your perception.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yes, I noticed, and was emphasising it :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You wouldn't.

Look, the bottom line is if any of these devices really worked, you'd have one powering your house by now (or more likely, two of the crappier ones). It just isn't possible to 'bury' stuff like this - people are too greedy.

Reply to
Grunff

That's why I put in the (mostly) :-)

Reply to
Grunff

I do understand you viewpoint; I'm just not convinced that this is the right way to achieve the end goal (lower CO2 emissions - I still reserve judgment on whether this is necessary/desirable).

Most people live in cities/suburbs. Cities need a lot of power. You need to use vast swathes of the countryside to generate this power from sources like wind. I'm not sure a country like that would be a nice place to live.

Reply to
Grunff