best thermometer for measuring radiator temp?

Is is still true that there should be a 11 degree temp drop from pipe going into and comming out of rad. If so what is the best way to measure this.

going
An Infared one would do the trick I would guess
I have got this one from CPC
http://tinyurl.com/s9aq
Sparks...

That looks nice, I got one from Maplins when they were reduced, not as cheap as this, IIRC, and it's just the job, temperature in a second, without even contact.
I should get one; that will guarantee an even cheaper one will be along soon!
mike r

Also got a CPC one - useful for allsorts... hot chokes in flourescents, hot fuses, loose cable terminations (hot), faultfinding circuit boards hot bearings & lots of other things which you can see but maybe can't reach.

....and the cat loves to chase the laser :P
Sparks...

Our labrador loves to do lasers too :-}
That`s fine, except it`s over 50 kilos, and you know about it when she stands on your foot and rips all the skin with her claws :-}