best thermometer for measuring radiator temp?

Is is still true that there should be a 11 degree temp drop from pipe going into and comming out of rad. If so what is the best way to measure this.

Reply to
much_to_do

An Infared one would do the trick I would guess

I have got this one from CPC

Sparks

"Sparks" wrote in news:3f99987c_2@127.0.0.1:

That looks nice, I got one from Maplins when they were reduced, not as cheap as this, IIRC, and it's just the job, temperature in a second, without even contact.

I should get one; that will guarantee an even cheaper one will be along soon!

mike r

Reply to
mike ring

Also got a CPC one - useful for allsorts... hot chokes in flourescents, hot fuses, loose cable terminations (hot), faultfinding circuit boards hot bearings & lots of other things which you can see but maybe can't reach.

Chris Oates

....and the cat loves to chase the laser :P

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Our labrador loves to do lasers too :-}

That`s fine, except it`s over 50 kilos, and you know about it when she stands on your foot and rips all the skin with her claws :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson