Belle 150 cement mixer.

I have a 110V Belle Minimix 150 cement mixer which runs when I press the start button but won't keep running when I stop pressing it. I thought it was the solenoid in the on/off switch but that checks out ok on Ohmmeter . Also if I disconnect the motor from the switch the solenoid locks in ok.

Please are there any experts out there on these mixers who could suggest what the fault is ?

Sam Farrell

Reply to
Sam Farrell

Don't they have some sort of overcurrent trip? Could be that which has gone.

Reply to
Newshound