Beeny pregnancy - I'm confused

good one :-)

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

Oh, no, no no! Kirstie is by far the most 'fragrant' of all the property presenters! She is an absolute babe. A bit on the plump side, but so am I!

MM

Reply to
MM

I wonder if she starts giving advice, which is promptly rejected: "If I were you, I'd put it there. No, THERE! DON'T ARGUE! JUST DO IT, WILL YA!"

MM

Reply to
MM

Come on, let's hear it.

Compared with other suppliers of cheaper kitchens, I find them superior. We're not comparing with John Lewis here.

B&Q = has stock, but limited range, especially of hardwoods Ikea = weird modern designs, has half the stock, other is always next week, but isn't Wickes = see B&Q MFI = Very extensive range. Choice of prebuilt or flatpack. Large range of modern and traditional designs, including hardwoods

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

"Can you come and have a look with a view to doing a job"

Me: 5% turnout Beeny: 150%

And I bet she wouldn't get palmed of with the work-experience yoof :-/

Timbo

Reply to
Tim

"Andy Hall" wrote | "James Hart" wrote: | >> That said, I shall be copping a load of Amanda Lamb tonight! | >Is it just me or does she have a really annoying voice? | No it isn't, and yes she does.

and she says everything in silly Janet-and-John sentences.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Anything more than handful is wasted.

Reply to
MBQ

SB at end - not pregnant, just fat.

The finances of these developments are opaque - the other week SB asked the developers (I think it was the two baggage handlers) how much the development had cost and they said they din't know and SB said "It cost £65,000" - how did she know ? I conclude the orders for all the stuff are placed by the programme producers who keep a running tab and negotiate assorted freebies and discounts from suppliers along the way. Just like in "£1M Property Experiment" it turned out most of the stuff had been given free.

How come no-one who has been on that show has posted inside information on it here ? - I bet they all read it.

Reply to
Jan Brock

Anyone who says that, lacks imagination. It's always nice to have room to roam.

Reply to
Clive Summerfield

Who she?

Reply to
Malc

Clive Summerfield

Beeny was pregnant twice in quick succession?

Robert

I can't abide MFI stuff. The designs are all twee, naff, or kitsch. IKEA design is always fantastic, and good value. I especially like the IKEA units that look like hospital operating theatres. I *hate* oak-style kitchens - totally Daily Mail and toilet roll cosies, yuk. One can practically smell the cheap scent from here.

MM

Reply to
MM

I don't listen to what she's saying...

MM

Reply to
MM

Just remember, you look with your eyes not your fingers and it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home.

Reply to
James Hart

The proper Wickes ranges are "to order" so that isn't the case really.

Reply to
G&M

Seems unlikely.......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

You forgot the I in front of your name.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What, for a kitchen? Each to his own I suppose!

Reply to
Lobster

I agree totally. It's yet more evidence that all the people on TV are actually aliens, controlling us with their evil mind-rays-of-subjugation.

Reply to
Ian Stirling