Baxi condensing combi boiler

Hi all,

I have found loads of info saying that Worcester-Bosch boilers are the top of the range, but I have a decent quote on a Baxi boiler. Are they any good? Or is it just false economy?

Thanks James

Reply to
JimF

I wanted a Baxi but ended up with a Bosch.

The final word I had on Baxi was not very good now and trading on an old reputation that was good.

However, two people I know have the non condensing baxi and are pleased with them.

Reply to
EricP

They are not they are mid-range. Top are Eci-Homtec, Viessmann, Etag, Atmos

Get a Glow Worm combi, made by Valliant but cheaper.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

i would like to see and install one of those eco hometec, have you installed one, the only thing i would worry about is all the gadgetry that makes it run/diagnose problems. for me it would be easy but for an old lady who doesn't know a circuit board from a monopoly board i think there would be doubt

Reply to
Gav

Do a Google as a few have fitted them on this ng. Seach for MAN too (same boilers)

Reply to
Doctor Drivel