bathroom wall finish

Hi all. I am going to finish my ensuite in my bungalow 2.5x2.5 metres square approx.Floor is suspended with UF Heating as advised on uk.d-i-y.Walls are breeze block and shower is built on wet room principal. Is plasterboard ceiling the best way to go with anti fungal paint finish. Are these prefinished ply boards any use-they look pretty flimsy to me-but-my son has used the plastic type-1/8inch thick in his bathroom and 1 year later they are ok despite his 30 minute showers.

Reply to
tom patton